A Year in Health Policy Review
With 2021 about to be in the rearview mirror, Health Affairs‘ Jessica Bylander and Ellen Bayer gather on Health Affairs This Week to quickly chat about some of the biggest developments in health policy for the year.
Looking back, they talk about the Biden administration’s health agenda – which includes a focus on health equity and innovation – as well as the Build Back Better measure, how infrastructure relates to health policy, and where we move from here.
- Innovation At The Centers For Medicare And Medicaid Services: A Vision For The Next 10 Year (Health Affairs Blog)
- A Strategic Vision For Medicaid And The Children’s Health Insurance Program (Health Affairs Blog)
- How the House Spending Bill Would Expand Health Care Benefits (The Washington Post)
- Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government (White House)
- My First 100 Days and Where We Go From Here: A Strategic Vision for CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)