Share Your Story: Joel Nagelbush
Joel Nagelbush is a life coach and speaker at The Change Management Company, where he teaches people how to find purpose in change. Joel is on the National Speakers Bureau and a Wish Granter for the Make a Wish Foundation®. Helping others is what he does!
- 02:27: I noticed that I had a lump in my throat.
- 03:57: I also struggled with self-image issues.
- 06:19: Whatever is in my neck is growing.
- 08:33: He needs a liver transplant.
- 11:27: After the surgery, what was the plan?
- 13:35: I couldn’t even chew through a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, the muscles in my mouth cramping up.
- 16:08: What happened after you did the radiation?
- 18:56: What was your worst moment?
- 20:14: What was your best moment?
- 22:41: I don’t believe in coincidence.
- 24:44: I was a cancer survivor.
- 25:46: What’s one thing you wish you had known at the very beginning?
- 27:45: If you could only do one thing to improve healthcare in the U.S., what would it be and why?
- 29:59: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 31:30: Aside from Cancer U, what’s one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?