Share Your Story: Tom Reaoch
Tom Reaoch is a breast cancer survivor, and he is known as The King of Networking in Brazil. He is the host of three podcasts, a speaker, an author, and a Founding Member American Chamber of Commerce Campinas, Brazil.
- 02:32: I am a male breast cancer thriver.
- 04:52: At that point, I hadn’t told my wife.
- 07:33: How did you not communicate?
- 09:34: Why be sad and why change?
- 12:29: The first thing he did was examine my testicles.
- 14:19: I didn’t even know they put men on tamoxifen.
- 17:04: One of our best friends was a woman who had double cancer.
- 19:01: I couldn’t get out of bed.
- 20:33: What was your worst moment?
- 23:21: The sooner you discover the better.
- 25:34: The prevention part for me is tamoxifen.
- 27:37: When you’re in chemo, you’re depressed.
- 29:28: That was my rebirth.
- 31:19: What is one thing you wish you had known at the very beginning?
- 32:07: If you could only do one thing to improve health care, what would it be and why?
- 34:37: If I hadn’t had adequate health care, I probably wouldn’t be here talking with you or anybody else.
- 35:11: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions
- 37:17: Aside from Cancer U, what’s one resource that you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?