Share Your Story: Tal Zlotnitsky
Tal Zlotnitsky is a serial entrepreneur and social activist, who recently launched a tech startup called OurLove. He is the father of three young adult children, and his middle daughter, Elainey, 23, is a recent thyroid cancer survivor. Today, Tal is also honoring his sister-in-law Patricia who passed away in May from lung cancer.
- 02:39: She was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer.
- 06:18: How did you and your wife meet?
- 08:23: She graduated from a four-year college and then she joined the Navy.
- 10:45: Do your daughters remember that time?
- 13:02: We lived in Tampa Bay for about a decade and then we moved back to Maryland.
- 16:30: How did you feel when you found out Elaine had cancer?
- 18:37: The surgery went very well, and she’s been recovering beautifully.
- 20:28: I knew she was a fighter.
- 22:20: She had two kinds of cancer in her breast.
- 24:08: I’m honored as a parent to see them being there for each other.
- 26:03: I don’t know what more you can ask for as a parent than knowing your kids have each other’s backs.
- 28:16: I’m by my nature, someone that is an optimist.
- 30:35: I don’t know how I kept it together.
- 32:40: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the U.S., what would it be and why?
- 33:41: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 36:47: Aside from Cancer U, what is one resource that you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?