Share Your Story: Lauren Parrish
Lauren Parrish is a wife, mother, business professional, and yoga lover. She was diagnosed with breast cancer at 38 with no family history. So, needless to say, Lauren was surprised by her diagnosis. It has been really tough on her family but it has brought them closer. Gratitude has been their motto.
- 01:30: How did you find out that you had breast cancer?
- 03:25: I kind of knew it wasn’t normal to have all this happening.
- 05:19: What did they recommend as far as your treatment?
- 06:36: At that time, we didn’t think I would have to do chemo or radiation.
- 09:04: How was it for your family?
- 11:12: You have kids, correct?
- 13:31: I know that I’m estrogen-progesterone positive.
- 16:18: I would say sometimes I’m a sappy positive person.
- 18:15: I think the first day of chemo I had a tough time.
- 19:31: What about your best moment?
- 23:43: What is one thing you wish you had known from the very beginning?
- 25:24: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the US, what would it be and why?
- 28:15: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 30:22: Aside from Cancer U, what’s one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?