Share Your Story: Brigitte Cutshall
Brigitte is the founder of Gemini Media, host of Real Things Living Podcast, Author, a Health Advocate who focuses on delivering the best solutions to her clients. She’s an accomplished business professional in the communications, publishing, and print management industry.
- 01:28: I first got diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006.
- 04:17: And I kept saying what the hell is causing this?
- 05:43: It’s called an acoustic neuroma.
- 06:32: We’re just gonna radiate your brain. Excuse me?
- 07:42: I chose a method called cyberknife.
- 12:18: We would I call it the monster.
- 13:09: I just wanted to be there for my sons to graduate.
- 15:51: I had to be the fighter to find the solution.
- 18:27: What were your before and after moments?
- 21:26: My cancer, my health, and my family are a priority.
- 22:10: I had my double mastectomy on my 49th birthday.
- 23:38: What was your worst moment?
- 24:36: What about your best moment?
- 27:55: What is the one thing Bridget you wish you had known at the very beginning of that very first cancer journey?
- 31:48: Wow those are some really nice ones.
- 34:16: I think you should get two opinions and if those two opinions don’t match, get a third right?
- 40:23: If you could do only one thing to improve health care in the US, what would it be and why?
- 45:50: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions
- 46:50: Tell us about the resources that you have for cancer patients and caregivers.
- Real Things Living: A Coloring Journal by Brigitte Cutshall
- Real Things: 6 Ways to Embrace Life by Brigitte Cutshall
- Expecting the Good: Inspiration from a Bad Ass with a Big Heart by Brigitte Cutshall
- Real Things Living Podcast