HIMSS18-13 | Jay Holley | Uber Health |
This interview is part of our HIMSS18 coverage. We’ll be talking with thought leaders and vendors all week at the annual Health Information Management Society conference in Las Vegas.
On this episode we talk with Jay Holley, Head of Partnerships at Uber Health. As a founding member of the Uber Health team, Jay works to ensure that Uber can provide reliable, HIPAA-compliant transportation solutions striving to ensure that transportation is not a barrier to healthcare.
Uber Health partners with healthcare organizations to provide reliable transportation for patients. The dashboard allows healthcare professionals to order rides for patients going to and from the care they need. Jay and I discuss:
- How it works
- How HIPAA plays in
- Servicing patients without smart phones
- Who benefits and how
- Jay’s thoughts on a recent study that suggested ride sharing services didn’t reduce no shows
Learn more at https://www.uberhealth.com/ and click the green Get Started button to enroll and start scheduling rides.
You can find the rest of our HIMSS18 Interviews here. Subscribe to Weekly Updates
If you like what we’re doing here, then please consider signing up for our weekly newsletter.
You’ll get one email from me each week detailing:
- New podcast episodes and blog posts.
- Content or ideas that I’ve found valuable in the past week.
- Insider info about the show like stats, upcoming episodes and future plans that I won’t put anywhere else.
Plain text and straight from the heart 🙂 No SPAM or fancy graphics and you can unsubscribe with a single click anytime.
Music by StudioEtar