On the Texas Abortion Ban Decision, Medicare's Insolvency & More with Katie Keith
In part to talk about her reading picks for the future health policy leaders of tomorrow, Katie joins Health Affairs Senior Editor Chris Fleming on Health Affairs This Week.
In addition to teasing out a virtual Health Affairs-hosted Lunch-and-Learn event later in September, Katie and Chris discuss the latest on the Texas abortion ban Supreme Court decision, Medicare’s projected insolvency, and the health policy landscape at large.
- Supreme Court Leaves Texas Abortion Ban In Place (SCOTUS Blog)
- Katie Keith’s Back To School Reading List (Health Affairs)
- Rethinking Race In Medicine: ACOG Removes A Race-Based Cutoff For Anemia In Pregnancy (Health Affairs Blog)
- 2021 Annual Report Of The Boards Of Trustees of the Federal Hospital Insurance and Federal Supplementary Medical Insurance Trust Funds (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- National Health Interview Survey Early Release Program (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)