234 – Should a resident get a $1 million-dollar personal brand deal?
What’s good everyone!!
Dr. Renee is back and we got a lot to talk about!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- When do you fully recover from being “post-call”?
- Space Jam: A New Legacy review & owning your brand
- NCAA Name Image & Likeness ruling
- Should residents get big endorsement deals while in training?
- Facebook group talk about gifting a friend money to buy a home they clearly can’t afford
- Duquesne hires personal brand coach for college athletes
- Lebron James’ Business Model: Owning the Value Chain
Love the show? Leave a review so I can continue to improve the podcast!
“Having the Darkos describe their journey provided a solace that no sort of debt counseling would ever bring about. Anyways, this show is consistent in the fact that it always delivers gems and enlightens listeners. I’ve shared the podcast with my classmates. Please keep up the great work!”
If this sounds like you, rate with five stars, and leave a review!!!
This episode is sponsored by:
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching. Check them out at http://info.psdconnect.org/docsoutsidethebox
Set For Life Insurance. Helping clients prepare for the worst so they can be SET to live their best lives. Check them out at https://www.setforlifeinsurance.com/