019 – Dr Drai on building momentum with coaching
I’m bringing back an old friend to Docs Outside the Box – Dr. Drai. Dr. Drai was featured on episode 3 where we talked about his breaking point from a pure clinical practice. Dr. Drai continues to be sought after by media for his medical opinions, but now he’s taking his physician coaching to a larger scale.
He is hosting his first ever conference called Momentum in Medicine taking place in Atlanta, GA on April 20 – 22. According to Dr Drai, this is “a conference for medical professional to learn how to monetize their medical degrees and leverage their brand from medicine to mogul.” That’s a lot to live up to, but based on the speakers he has for this conference – looks like he’s serious!
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- What role meditation plays in his daily schedule
- Who is Momentum in Medicine for
- Which doctors won’t benefit from this conference
- Why Dr. Drai thinks you need a coach for your career
- What to look for in a coach