Share Your Story: Wendy Manganaro
Digital marketing strategist and founder of the boutique agency, Social Abundance Marketing, Wendy Manganaro knows that the best social media doesn’t start on a specific platform or with a marketing tactic, but instead, consistently marketing where your target market hangs out at.
- 00:59: Wendy is going to share her story of having childhood leukemia for many years.
- 03:10: We’ve never gotten a real answer to why I was born with it, but I was born with it, which is very rare.
- 06:02: How long were you in remission?
- 08:17: Do we really have to open her up if we don’t know?
- 10:52: My father, unfortunately, died of melanoma about 13 years ago.
- 13:56: What kind of impact do you think it had on your relationship that you were in the hospital so often those first couple of years?
- 16:52: Having that diagnosis such a young age and surviving it did that have any impact on your childhood?
- 20:19: I had to go through this kind of like metamorphosis to get to a point in my life.
- 23:22: I was completely hallucinating.
- 25:16: What that would have been like if my sister had gotten better?
- 27:45: If I get one shot at this life, I want to bring as much love to other people in my work, in my personal life, and my family as I was given.
- 30:45: It’s easy to be a victim.
- 32:12: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the U.S. what would it be and why?
- 33:25: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 36:53: Aside from Cancer U, what is one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?