Share Your Story: Karen Theimer
Karen has been in the Health and Wellness industry for over 14 years. Karen’s road has had many twists, turns, and speed bumps but she wouldn’t trade it for anything. She is a cancer and divorce survivor. She helps others find the health and freedom they have been searching for.
- 00:25: Karen has been in the health and wellness industry for over 14 years.
- 03:00: What does the lump on my thyroid mean?
- 05:25: We can remove half your thyroid, but there’s a bigger chance it can come back.
- 07:13: I got a lot of grief from my family and a lot of grief from other people, but this is my life, not theirs.
- 09:04: Patients will make decisions, not because they want to, [but] because that’s what their family wants.
- 12:17: Is your voice not being heard and you’re not speaking your truth?
- 14:04: I love to learn about health and started learning about mind, body, spirit.
- 16:45: Why do you think you became lost?
- 17:35: What was your worst moment?
- 19:05: I always had digestive issues.
- 21:40: What top foods are high in pesticides?
- 22:26: When the blood test came back [and showed] you’re fine.
- 23:45: What is one thing you wish you had known at the very beginning of your cancer journey?
- 24:55: If you could only do one thing to improve healthcare in Canada what would it be and why?
- 28:52: She didn’t believe you needed to heal the body from the inside out.
- 29:28: I’m looking for a doctor who is open to both alternative medicine and Western medicine.
- 33:10: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions
- 34:34: Aside from Cancer U, what is one resource that you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?