#65, Health Innovation Crossover, Tjaša Zajc of Faces of Digital Health
In this special crossover episode, we’re joined by Tjaša Zajc, Host of the Faces of Digital Health Podcast. Faces of Digital Health is a show that explores the diversity of healthcare systems and healthcare innovation worldwide. Together with Alex Merwin, Head of Growth, Healthcare & Life Science Startups at AWS, and executive producer of the AWS Health Innovation Podcast, we’ll speak about the mission of both podcasts, our professional journeys, and the challenges health systems and entrepreneurs face as they embrace digital transformation.
- About the Faces of Digital Health Podcast: Tjaša Zajc shares more information about her podcast, which features a diverse range of healthcare systems worldwide. We highlight a few examples of challenges and opportunities for health systems who are embracing digital transformation.
- About the AWS Health Innovation Podcast: Alex Merwin shares details about how AWS works with healthcare & life sciences startups, and the role the podcast has in highlighting health innovation from high-potential startups challenging the status quo worldwide.
- Advice for Founders: Closing thoughts and advice for early-stage founders looking to make a difference in Healthcare.
- Health Innovation Trends: Startup funding, technology and other health innovation trends, including a discussion on health innovation in Africa.
- Host Background: Alex and Tjaša share their professional journies and what inspired them to focus on accelerating health innovation.
- Staying in Touch: Keeping up to speed on both the shows and how to get in touch.
Subscribe to the Faces of Digital Health Podcast here or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Get in touch with AWS here to learn how we can help your organization accelerate healthcare innovation.
Please take a moment and let us know what you think of the podcast, access our feedback survey here.