29 – Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA) Annual Summit, Sydney 2019
Bringing in 2020 with a bang, this is a mammoth show to see in the new year!
Back in November at the Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA) 2019 Annual Summit and AGM in Sydney Australia, Talking HealthTech recorded interviews with different speakers throughout the day. This episode features 5 of these conversations covering a broad spectrum of issues that are pertinent to Australia’s health technology scene today.
The theme for the summit was “Limitless – Health Software Transforming Australia’s Healthcare”. The event was attended by over 100 members of the MSIA, and had guests speakers from all over the country, as well as a special international guest.
This episode features interviews with:
- Iman Ghodosi, Vice President of Asia Pacific at Zuora
- Igor Zvezdakoski, Chief Product Officer at Message Media Group
- Dr Ruth Webster, Global Head of Medicine at the George Health Technologies
- Dr Harry Nespolon, President of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Steven Posnack, Deputy National Coordinator for the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, at the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Robert Best, President of the MSIA and CEO of MIMS AU&NZ.