Catalyzing the Future of Health and Medicine with Dr. Daniel Kraft
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
In the face of a new age of rapid information and technology expansion, our next guest has dedicated his life’s work and mission to what he sees as the new future for healthcare.
Dr. Daniel Kraft, Founder and Chair of Exponential Medicine, joins us to discuss how the unlimited potential technology has to innovate the healthcare industry and ensure better personalized treatment at lower costs and his mission to accelerate health equity through technology.
Join us for this inspiring conversation as Dr. Kraft shares how innovation can come from unexpected places and why collaboration will move the healthcare industry forward. Let’s go!
- How Dr. Kraft’s military medicine experience and the acceleration of technology catalyzed his entrepreneurial side
- His advice to aspiring entrepreneurs
- The convergence of minds that led to the creation of Exponential Medicine
- How COVID-19 sparked collaborative innovation from various fields of work
- What’s in store for Exponential Medicine’s future and his current focus
About our Guest:
Daniel Kraft is a Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, and innovator. He is currently serving as the Chair of the XPRIZE Pandemic Alliance Task Force. With over 30 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation, Dr. Kraft has chaired the Medicine for Singularity University and is founder and chair of Exponential Medicine, a program that explores convergent, rapidly developing technologies and their potential in biomedicine and healthcare.
Following undergraduate degrees from Brown University and medical school at Stanford, Daniel was Board Certified in both Internal Medicine & Pediatrics after completing a Harvard residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital & Boston Children’s Hospital, and fellowships in hematology, oncology and bone marrow transplantation at Stanford.
He has multiple scientific publications and patents through NIH funded faculty positions with Stanford University School of Medicine and as clinical at UCSF.
Daniel is a member of the Inaugural class of the Aspen Institute Health Innovators Fellowship and is also a Kauffman Fellow. He is heavily involved in healthcare innovation, recently founded Digital.Health, and is an advisor to several leading startups and healthcare organizations.
Daniel is an avid pilot and has served in the Massachusetts and California Air National Guard as an officer and flight surgeon with F-15 & F-16 fighter Squadrons. He has conducted research on aerospace medicine that was published with NASA, with whom he was a finalist for astronaut selection.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Dr. Daniel Kraft website: CLICK HERE
- Exponential Medicine website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Daniel Kraft LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Daniel Kraft Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- CVS Healthy Conversations podcast: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE