Ep22: Clinically-Validated DTx Solutions for Unmet Needs
Abhishek Shah, the CEO and founder of Wellthy Therapeutics, is driven by the challenge of improving care delivery and outcomes for serious or chronic diseases like hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and kidney disease. Abhishek decided to start Wellthy after a successful career as an investor; he was inspired by the incredible ideas of other entrepreneurs, and tired of sitting on the sidelines, decided to build something himself.
Eugene and Abhishek talked back in December, and in that time, Wellthy has laid the groundwork for expansion throughout Asia Pacific and Europe. Eugene and Abhishek talk about his efforts to get investors to back Wellthy, the technology and regulatory landscape for DTx in South Asia, and whether Wellthy is facing competition from other industry players like Apollo during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Abhishek Shah: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Visit Wellthy Therapeutics: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Website
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: