Ep21: Investing in Prescription DTx
Edward Kliphuis says his love for investing in digital health comes from his love of “playing with toys” and imagining the possible benefit to health outcomes if “damn cool” solutions are scaled significantly.
M Ventures backs many impressive companies– like BioLink, Sonde Health, and Akili.
In this episode, Ed talks to Eugene about M Ventures’ founding philosophy (how to cut delayed feedback cycles, which M Ventures views as the biggest threat to humanity), approach to investing, and discusses some of the drivers of capital injections in the DTx space. Also, Ed offers his insight into what makes for a truly successful DTx company.
>>Click here to read the transcript
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Edward Kliphuis: LinkedIn
- Visit Amadeus Capital Partners: Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
- Visit M Ventures: LinkedIn | Website
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Browse Episodes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Browse Shows | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: