Keynote: The Role Of The CIO In Employee Health, Wellness and Experience
November 4, 2022: How can IT leaders ensure that employees have all the technology tools, information and support they need to help their organizations navigate uncertainty and disruption? Chero Goswami, CIO describes his efforts at the University of Wisconsin Health System. Employee health has become a strategic imperative. It doesn’t matter if you’re a provider or a non-provider, every employee and every health system is stressed. And so the behavioral health of our very own has become an important factor.
- How do we care for our employees?
- People come to work for a leader, not a boss
- When we think of priorities, it’s smart growth. Coming out of the pandemic, where do we focus our energy and resources?
- When we say workforce shortage, we are misleading ourselves because it makes us believe that staff are coming back
- University of Wisconsin Health System
Sign up for our webinar: How to Modernize Your Data Platform in Healthcare: The Right Fit for Every Unique Health System – Wednesday December 7 2022: 1pm ET / 10am PT.
- Subscribe: https://www.thisweekhealth.com/subscribe/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisweekhealth
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ThisWeekHealth