Keynote: Stepping up a Successful Healthcare Analytics Program
November 11, 2022: What are the steps to a successful healthcare analytics program? Chris Harper, CIO at The University of Kansas Health System shares his 10 year roadmap. What were some of the original foundational elements he put in place? As we’re trying to climb our way out of the pandemic and deal with a recession and inflation, patient care is becoming more complex, more expensive and more out of reach. How can health systems approach these financial and societal challenges? How can the clinical team, the data analytics team and the IT team come together to try and figure out where we need to aim in relation to social determinants of health?
- Coming out of the pandemic and going into a recession, people tend to put off care
- How do you measure the overall effectiveness and ROI of a healthcare data analytics program?
- Analytics used to be the rear view mirror but now we need to be more forward thinking
- The University of Kansas Health System
Sign up for our webinar: Hospital-at-Home: The Future of Healthcare – Thursday December 1 2022: 1pm ET / 10am PT.
- Subscribe: https://www.thisweekhealth.com/subscribe/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisweekhealth
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ThisWeekHealth