97 – Reducing cognitive overload for frontline health workers: Dr Rhonda Collins and Andrea Leverett, Vocera
How can we reduce cognitive overload for frontline health workers?
In this episode, Dr. Rhonda Collins and Andrea Leverett from Vocera take a deep dive into topics like:
- What is cognitive overload
- How is cognitive overload different to burnout
- What are the concerns of frontline nurses
- How healthcare leaders can help reduce clinician burden
- The complexities and opportunities around communication and PPE
- Steps to mitigating cognitive overload
Check out the episode and full show notes here.
To see the latest information, news, events and jobs on offer at Vocera, visit their Talking HealthTech Directory here.