388 – The way of the future for timely access to mental health support. Dr Vishnu Gopalan, Hola Health
In this episode of Talking Health Tech, host Sophie Turner is joined by Dr Vishnu Gopalan, a general practitioner and the founder of Hola Health. Dr Gopalan shares his journey from being a GP to creating Hola Health, a telehealth platform that aims to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for all people. He talks about the challenges in accessing healthcare, the unique features of Hola Health, and their focus on providing mental health services.
– Hola Health is a telehealth platform that offers on-demand consultations with doctors within 10 minutes, making healthcare more accessible for all.
– The platform also provides medicine delivery services, ensuring a complete end-to-end solution for patients.
– Hola Health has been able to connect patients with GPs quickly by utilising the free time of doctors, such as lunch breaks or after work hours.
– The platform aims to make mental health services more accessible and less daunting by providing timely consultations and facilitating appointments with psychologists.
– The average wait time for a Hola Health consultation is only 5 minutes and 23 seconds, improving efficiency and access to care.
Check out the episode and full show notes on the Talking HealthTech website.
Loving the show? Leave us a review, and share it with someone who might get some value from it.
Keen to take your healthtech to the next level? Become a THT+ Member for access to our online community forum, quarterly summits, and more exclusive content. For more information, visit talkinghealthtech.com/thtplus.