378 – The rise of Speciality General Practice Clinics and their changing digital health needs
📺 Watch this episode on YouTube:
In this episode of Talking HealthTech, podcast host Peter Birch sits on a panel at the Talking HealthTech Winter Summit, moderated by Jessica White from Best Practice, alongside Dr Adam Moody, and Dr Talat Uppal to discuss the changing landscape of specialty GP clinics and their digital health needs.
They delve into the importance of workflow optimisation and interoperability in healthcare delivery and share their experiences and challenges with implementing technology solutions. The panel highlights the significance of collaborative care, patient engagement, and understanding the specific needs of clinicians. This episode offers valuable insights into improving health outcomes through technology.
– Workflow optimisation and interoperability are crucial for efficient healthcare delivery in specialty GP clinics.
– Technology solutions should be purpose-built for specific clinical needs rather than forcing clinicians to adapt to existing technology.
– Collaborative care and respect for allied health professionals are essential for providing comprehensive patient care.
– Patient engagement, such as involving patients in healthcare decisions and using patient portals for information access, can improve outcomes.
– Understanding the specific challenges and needs of clinicians is key to solving healthcare problems through technology integration.
Check out the episode and full show notes on the Talking HealthTech website.
Loving the show? Leave us a review, and share it with someone who might get some value from it.
Keen to take your healthtech to the next level? Become a THT+ Member for access to our online community forum, quarterly summits, and more exclusive content. For more information, visit talkinghealthtech.com/thtplus.