281 – ANDHealth Summit 2022 – Technology as Therapy Feature
Digital Therapeutics works in conjunction with and potentially in replacement of more traditional therapies in healthcare like medicine.
It’s an exciting area to consider. But there’s a long way to go until we see these used widely in mainstream medicine.
- Adam Wardell – CEO, Previsior & General Manager, ANDHealth+
- Dr Krishan Thiru, Medical Director – Australia, Pfizer
- Jill Frayne, Deputy Research Director – AERHC, CSIRO
- Michelle Gallaher – CEO, Opyl
- Josh Reich – CTO, Seer Medical
- Bob Soh – Senior Investment Manager, Brandon Capital
- Dr Mary-Beth Branson – CEO, Tali
- Dr Amandeep Hansra – Founder, Australian Medical Angels
Listen in via your favourite podcast player and check out the full article here:
Loving the show? Leave us a review, and share it with someone who might get some value from it.
Keen to take your HealthTech to the next level? Become a THT+ Member for access to our online community forum, quarterly summits and more exclusive content. For more information visit here.