Treating Neuropsychiatric Disorders with Kelly Roman
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, Kelly Roman, CEO of Fisher Wallace Labs, a pioneering company in wearable prescription technology, joins us to discuss how his team is building industry-leading innovations that treat the brain electrically to reduce the symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
Additionally, Kelly shares how Fisher Wallace came to be, why he is so passionate about liberating people from depression, and his vision for wearable technology as the next frontier for mental health treatment.
Join us to learn how Kelly and the Fisher Wallace team help treat neuropsychiatric disorders with novel wearable technology. Let’s go!
- How Fisher Wallace came to be after a pivotal meeting with his co-founder
- Reducing the cost of mental health treatment with Fisher Wallace’s technology
- Consumer feedback on Fisher Wallace’s technology
- Why wearable devices are the next frontier for mental health treatment
About Our Guest:
Kelly Roman is the Co-Founder & CEO of Fisher Wallace Labs. He has helped pioneer the prescription wearable category for more than a decade, with a proven track record in product development, regulatory affairs, and clinical trial strategy. Before co-founding Fisher Wallace, Kelly graduated from Harvard and served as an award-winning executive in the digital advertising and SaaS industries.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Fisher Wallace website: CLICK HERE
- Kelly Roman LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Kelly Roman Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE