Supporting Augmented Care with Virtual Teams with Lisbeth Votruba
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, Lisbeth Votruba, Chief Clinical Officer of AvaSure, a pioneering company and market leader in virtual patient monitoring, joins us to discuss her vision to revolutionize inpatient care delivery through virtual telehealth technology.
Additionally, Lisbeth shares how AvaSure has helped health systems across the nation to create safer environments for patients, families, and caregivers with their advanced patient observation and communication platform.
Join us to learn how Lisbeth and the AvaSure family support augmented care with virtual teams. Let’s go!
- Important advice from Lisbeth about the role of technology and reimagining healthcare
- Lisbeth’s journey to working for AvaSure
- Who is AvaSure and what they provide in the healthcare industry
- How AvaSure helps in the demand of nurses during COVID-19
- Response from patients, clinician, and administrator on the company’s technology
- Lisbeth Votruba’s vision for the healthcare industry and AvaSure
About our Guest:
Lisbeth Votruba, MSN, RN, is the chief clinical officer of AvaSure. She has a vision to revolutionize inpatient care delivery through virtual technology. She is a pioneering nurse executive committed to continuous improvement of healthcare and the diffusion of new technologies to drive patient and staff safety. Votruba is dedicated to advancing dialogue at the state and national policy level as well as influencing how industry and nurse leaders collaborate to develop and implement technology in rapidly evolving and highly regulated healthcare environments. She is recognized for providing compassionate leadership; promoting the nursing profession; and safeguarding the dignity and quality of care for patients, families, and healthcare professionals. She published one of the first research articles on video monitoring for patient safety in 2016. Alongside her colleagues, Dr. Pat Quigley and Jill Kaminski, she has co-authored four more research articles on the ways virtual care can reduce falls, mitigate workplace violence and support nurses during a pandemic.
Votruba volunteers her time in support of nurses and women struggling with substance use disorder. She has served Michigan’s nurses as the Michigan Board of Nurses appointee to the Health Providers Recovery Committee, the state’s healthcare provider monitoring program. She currently serves as the president of the board of Our Hope, a residential treatment program for women. In doing so she strives to contribute to the de-stigmatization of mental health issues. As a third-generation nurse, she is a long-time advocate for the well-being of caregivers and is passionate about providing quality care for patients.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- AvaSure website: CLICK HERE
- Lisbeth Votruba LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Lisbeth Votruba Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE