Optimizing Movement Intelligence with Dr. Phil Wagner
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
During this episode, we are joined by Dr. Phil Wagner, CEO, and Founder of Sparta Science, a Movement Health Intelligence company dedicated to helping the world move better.
While together, Dr. Wagner shares his journey in the health technology industry, the early beginnings of Sparta Science, and how his company is combining modern data science, clinical expertise, and epidemiological principles to fuel organization-wide movement health decisions. He also addresses common misconceptions about movement health intelligence and highlights the benefits of Sparta Science’s technology for healthcare providers and patients.
Additionally, Dr. Wagner emphasizes the importance of resilience, conviction, and flexibility in pursuing innovation in the healthcare industry.
Join us for this exciting conversation as Dr. Wagner discusses how the Sparta Science team optimizes movement intelligence. Let’s go!
- Dr. Phil Wagner’s journey in the health technology industry
- The early beginnings of Sparta Science
- Importance of resilience in pursuing innovation in the healthcare industry
- Insights into the innovative solutions provided by Sparta Science
- Addressing common misconceptions about movement health intelligence
- Benefits of Sparta Science’s technology for healthcare providers and patients
- The positive impact of Sparta Science’s movement health intelligence platform on compliance and patient outcomes
About our Guest:
Dr. Phil Wagner is founder-CEO of Sparta Science, a physician and a strength coach whose own athletic career as a football and rugby player was cut short by a series of avoidable injuries. Dr. Wagner’s commitment to data-driven coaching and athlete development began as a strength coach for U.C. Berkeley and UCLA and as a professional rugby coach in New Zealand and Australia.
Frustrated by the lack of evidence-based approaches in performance and injury prevention, Phil received his medical degree from USC focused on biomechanics. Phil’s passion for improving movement health and longevity through movement coupled with his medically-oriented human performance mindset inspired him to found Sparta Science, a human movement technology and data science company dedicated to helping the world move better.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Sparta Science Website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Phil Wagner LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Sparta Science Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE