Creating A Holistic Wellness Experience with Paula Turicchi
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Salesforce. Salesforce believes the future of health is connected, do you? Learn more at www.salesforce.com/businessofhealth
Hear from Kevin Riley, Salesforce’s Chief Customer Officer, on this podcast: CLICK HERE
To positively impact and change the lives of the patients she serves, our next guest has dedicated her career to strengthening her organization through processes, systems, partnerships, and new ventures.
Paula Turichhi, Chief Strategy Officer at Parkland Community Health Plan, joins us to discuss how she and her team are finding innovative ways to eliminate barriers to care, including financial, language, health literacy, and housing challenges.
Additionally, Paula discusses her experience in managing the continuum of care for women and their infants, including ambulatory, emergency, and inpatient for one of the largest maternity services in the United States.
Join us to learn how Paula and Parkland Community Health Plan fosters a holistic wellness environment for the communities they serve. Let’s go!
- Working at the Women and Infants Specialty Health (WISH) to help create a health plan for all
- Providing women with continuum care, including ambulatory, emergency, inpatient, and continuous care
- Changes and challenges that happened at Parkland and when COVID-19 happened
- Creating new processes that patients need to receive healthcare services in a financially and sustainable way
About our Guest:
Paula Turicchini, Chief Strategy Officer at Parkland Community Health Plan strives to make a difference for patients and their families by strengthening the business of the organization through processes, systems, partnerships, and new ventures. She has more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry and previously served as the vice president of hospital operations and administrator of Women and Infants Specialty Health (WISH) at Parkland Health & Hospital System, where she oversaw operations for one of the largest maternity services in the United States. In addition, Paula was instrumental in the design and construction of the new Parkland Hospital facility and the Moody Center for Breast Health. She is board certified in healthcare administration by the American College of Healthcare Executives and holds a Master of Healthcare Administration from Trinity University and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Arkansas.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Parkland Community Health Plan website: CLICK HERE
- Paula Turicchi LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Parkland Community Health Plan Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE