Building Person-Centric Support Communities with Dr. Charu Ramanathan
Connecting with and supporting others who have been through similar experiences as you are at the core of our next guest’s mission in life and the inspiring work happening with her company.
Joining me in this episode is Dr. Charu Ramanathan, the CEO of Vitalxchange, a platform centered around the needs of you and your loved ones!
Charu shares why she started her company, how the Vitalxchange app works, and how she and her team are supporting and empowering families caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Find out how Vitalxchange is giving a new sense of hope and is shaping a better and brighter future for the wellness of its users and communities!
- What is Vitalxchange and its mission of empowering healthcare consumers
- How Charu and her team are supporting and empowering families caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- How Vitalxchange is adapting during the pandemic
- Bringing consumerism to healthcare
About Our Guest:
Dr. Charu Ramanathan is a repeat entrepreneur, passionate about using technology to positively impact and elevate human life.
She is the co-founder and CEO of vitalxchange, a person focused health network centered around people, patients, caregivers and families. Vitalxchange (https://www.vitalxchange.com/) uses advanced AI technology to match community members with others in similar situations as well as information and resources to thrive.
Dr. Charu is also the co-founder and Chairman of the Board of Lokyata Global, which is developing advanced credit scoring algorithms to foster financial inclusion in emerging economies.
Prior to this, she co-founded CardioInsight, a Company specializing in noninvasive cardiac imaging systems. She led CardioInsight through its growth stages and ultimately its acquisition by Medtronic in 2015. Dr. Ramanathan has been the recipient of several awards for her contributions to technology and humanity including Crain’s 40 under 40, TiE Immigrant Entrepreneur and American Red Cross Hero. She holds a BS from Cochin University and PhD in Biomedical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University, USA.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Vitalxchange website: CLICK HERE
- Vitalxchange Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Charu Ramanathan LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Join our online community: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE