Expert Coronavirus Updates with Dr. Marcy Willard | Session 22
As we now all experience, COVID-19 has disrupted our daily routines, both for adults and children. This crisis has also reduced access to social and medical services, which has significantly impacted community members with autism and other behavioral concerns.
However, I am joined today by a forward-thinking and passionate industry leader who has relentlessly dedicated herself to answering the call and needs during these challenging times.
To ease the burden of parents with autistic children and other behavioral concerns, Dr. Marcy Willard, CEO of CLEAR Child Psychology, is leading a movement to guide one million families toward their best possible lives, during this pandemic and beyond.
Tune in to find out how Dr. Willard and the CLEAR Child Psychology team is empowering parents and supporting autistic individuals today, and tomorrow and how you can support their worthwhile mission!
- Overview CLEAR Child Psychology
- What you need to know about telehealth assessment for autism during this pandemic
- The 3 offerings of CLEAR Child Psychology that help guide families
- What is neurodiversity and how does it help us better understand a child’s profile?
- Dr. Willard shares what it’s like to close a $1.95M venture funding during a pandemic
- Parental Tips & Tricks
About Our Guest:
Dr. Willard is a tech entrepreneur, licensed psychologist, nationally certified school psychologist, and published author. She is passionate about helping children and families navigate their challenges and thrive. Dr. Willard has experience as a Psychologist, conducting diagnostic assessments at local clinics and as a Fellow at JFK Partners in partnership with the Children’s Hospital.
Before founding CLEAR, she worked as a School Psychologist for several years, providing training, assessment, and consultation. She has trained other psychologists in Autism Assessment using both a clinical model and a school identification model. She lives in Colorado with her husband, two boys and her dog that looks remarkably like an ewok.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- CLEAR Child Psychology website: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Marcy Willard LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- CLEAR Child Psychology LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Join our online community: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE
- Dr. Willard’s Direct Phone Line: 720-510-1801