NWP: Is Sugar Stressing Your Brain? Wendy with Mayuri Ramkolowan, Holistic Coach
Mayuri is a certified Intergrative Nutritional Health Coach (IIN HCTP), focusing on healing lives through finding balance. Helping you understand your need to turn to sugary processed foods for comfort by tapping into your emotional traumas and teaching you how to embrace acceptance and forgiveness so that you can step into your power, manage your anxiety and show up for yourself fully every single day.
In this episode we discuss:
1. The impact sugar has on our brain
2. Daily recommended amount of sugar
3. Sugar and dementia
4. Healthy sugar
1. Click the link to learn more about the Nurse Wellness Mentorship
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at [email protected]
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats
Episode is Scheduled
Publish: Aug. 04, 2021 @ 3AM Edit
Get episode better indexed by search engines.
Listeners can tap through & see what’s coming up.
Create a Visual Soundbite
Best way to share to social media for engagement.
Share Episode On