NWP: How Do You Find Purpose Through Adversity? Wendy with Fallon Lopez, BSN, RN, CCRN, CHWC
Fallon A. Lopez is a Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse, Certified Health & Wellness Coach and Personal Trainer, who is the first Nurse in her Latina family! She currently works full time as an Infusion Nurse at the Texas Medical Center.
Fallon has combined her love of all things Health and Wellness with her Nursing expertise to create R You Well? LLC, her Wellness Coaching business. She helps Nurses create Healthier Habits, in their nutrition, fitness and mindset patterns, so they can live in Whole Body Empowerment! She also created a special place for support within her FB Group, The Nurse Wellness Community, where she shares weekly Nutrition, Fitness, Mindset and other Wellness tips to support the other Health care professionals who may be short on time!
Register for The Nurse Wellness Community Turns One: Growing & Glowing: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-nurse-wellness-community-turns-one-growing-glowing-tickets-165282505423?fbclid=IwAR0ZPjBIqvB9rHh_qCD_iMmMv-vRKqvfYoTUxIXC6wmHAFjgk_lYYjdN53k
In this episode we discuss:
1. The POWER of the Nurse
2. Purpose through adversity
3. How to set boundaries
4. Closing the nurse shortage gap
1. Click the link to learn more about the Nurse Wellness Mentorship
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at [email protected]
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats