In This Episode, You’ll Hear About
Jennifer Gardy is the Deputy Director of Surveillance, Data, & Epidemiology for The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. She’s also a science communicator and children’s book author. In this episode, Jennifer shares about her role in working to accelerate progress to eradicate malaria, a bit about her crazy global travel schedule, and shares a special moment with Robin about how Jennifer’s children’s book, It’s Catching, made a big difference in her life.
- Jennifer Gardy: @JenniferGardy
- HITlikeaGirl: @HITlikeaGirlpod
- Joy Rios: @askjoyrios
- Robin Roberts: @RRobertseHealth
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- World Health Organization Malaria Statistics
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- It’s Catching, book by Jennifer Gardy
- Walk Through the Human Digestive System, a forthcoming book by Jennifer Gardy
Thanks For Listening
Furthermore, please leave us a review for HIT Like A Girl Podcast on iTunes! We appreciate every review because they play a major role in improving the ranking of the show.