You Are Worthy
Most of us are guilty of not recognizing our own worth. It’s our human nature to think that a sense of worthiness is only possible when we have more things and accomplishments. However, I’m here to prove that you are worthy right here, right now.
In this episode of High Performance Nursing, I decided to record a random talk session about feeling worthy. Have you ever had the feeling of needing to outsource your worthiness for it to be valid? I had been in situations like this when I don’t feel worthy unless I acquire certain achievements under my name.
In my nursing career, I realized that our worthiness is available regardless of the circumstances we’re in. We define our own worth, it’s never dependent on how other people see us.
Give yourself the permission to immerse in worthiness no matter how the world makes you feel. Keep in mind that you will never achieve your goals from a place of emptiness. You need to empower yourself and make the decision to feel worthy.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why do we outsource our worth? (00:55)
- The negative effects of setting conditions to worthiness (02:27)
- How does coaching help us realize worthiness? (04:15)
- The value of reminding yourself that you’re worthy (05:55)
- “The only reason that you are not worthy in your mind is because of the thoughts you’re choosing to think.” -Liam Caswell (02:13)
- “The only person that can define your worth is you.” -Liam Caswell (02:51)
- “I want to empower you to start seeing that you are 100% worthy right here, right now. There ain’t nothing missing.” -Liam Caswell (02:55)
CONNECT WITH LIAM CASWELL
Connect with me on Instagram
JOIN MY COACHING TEAM
We are inviting applications from aspiring clinical coaches who have a passion for coaching, supporting, and transforming the lives and careers of clinicians across the globe.
For more information on the Career Success Coach role click here
PS. I have launched my signature “8 week Clinical Career Accelerator Program” to help clinicians (just like you) achieve their career goals, with confidence, clarity and mentorship from me! If this sounds like something you are interested in – reply with the word “Accelerate” for more info!
P.P.S Whenever you are ready… here are 3 ways I can help you build your healthcare career.
1) Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips, strategies, and planing you need to thrive. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO GET ACCESS
2) Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!
3) Check out my Instagram@highperformancenursing and join your HPN peers!