4 Non-Typical Ways to Find Your Next Nursing Role
In this solo episode, I had a quick talk on the 4 key areas nursing professionals need to explore during a job search. Typically, nurses would only use one platform when it comes to seeking opportunities and I would often get asked where is the best place to look for jobs.
What nursing professionals don’t realise is that there are lots of opportunities out there, they just have to create them. Nurses would usually use cold email outreach and look for jobs in ways they are familiar with – going to local health district’s websites, Indeed, Glass door, and sending applications online.
Other ways to send applications include using the connections you’ve made in previous work or even in undergraduate training, going after your dream nursing role, and partnering with healthcare recruiters.
When you tap into these non-typical ways to find a nursing opportunity, there’s a huge possibility that you’ll come across off-market jobs which are not available if you simply just do an online search.
Broaden your job opportunity horizon by using out-of-the-box ways, and you might just end up getting the role you’ve always dreamt of.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Cold market outreach (01:12)
- Warm market outreach (01:59)
- Ideal role outreach (03:33)
- Recruitment outreach (06:12)
CONNECT WITH LIAM CASWELL
Connect with me on Instagram
PS. I have launched my signature “8 week Clinical Career Accelerator Program” to help clinicians (just like you) achieve their career goals, with confidence, clarity and mentorship from me! If this sounds like something you are interested in – reply with the word “Accelerate” for more info!
P.P.S Whenever you are ready… here are 3 ways I can help you build your healthcare career.
1) Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips, strategies, and planing you need to thrive. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO GET ACCESS
2) Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!
3) Check out my Instagram@highperformancenursing and join your HPN peers!