2021 Reflection – What are you proud of?
Happy 2022 Beautiful people! In this first episode of the year, I want you to take a moment to reflect on what you achieved and were proud of last year. It was a beautiful experience to see how much we had all changed and grown. It might have been confronting for most of us, but it was so nice to just be there and see how much everyone had grown and developed as individuals.
We make new year’s resolutions on a regular basis. But what I’ve realized is that when we make resolutions, we tend to focus on what we haven’t accomplished or done yet. In this episode, I wanted you to consider what you are proud of in your life. What did you accomplish in the year 2021? Let us begin the year with gratitude and pride in what we’ve accomplished thus far.
The past year has been challenging for us as a health care clinician. We’ve been so busy that we’ve forgotten to pause, practice gratitude, and celebrate our accomplishments. As we begin this year, I want you to pause and reflect on your journey, no matter where you are. Allow yourself to sit in the joy and happiness of the present moment. Let us choose to begin this year with great pride!
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Starting the year with gratitude (01:51)
- The missing step – Celebrating (04:53)
- The Achievement List (08:58)
- Liam’s achievements from 2021 (10:21)
- Therapy and Coaching (12:33)
- “Reflecting back on the year before us allows us to see how far we’ve come.” – Liam Caswell (04:47)
- “How many times have you taken a minute to just stop and practice gratitude and to be grateful of what you’ve achieved and what you’ve done?”- Liam Caswell (05:21)
- “We all have different trajectories, paths, and lives. And there’s no need or reason for us to compare because it doesn’t bring us any joy or happiness.” – Liam Caswell (09:46)
- Interview Notes Template
- Resus your CV with Liam Caswell
There are a few ways you can connect with me to start taking those steps to build your healthcare career:
- Download my application freebies Download Freebies Here!
- Join my exclusive HPN PRIVATE Facebook community to help clinicians build their career!
- Check out @highperformancenursing on Instagram
- Have a sneak peak on my Website
- Send me an email @[email protected]