Ep71: Learning from AI: Lessons for Digital Therapeutic Pioneers
In this episode, we hear from Sean Khozin, Senior Partner at the investment firm Braven Partners. He focuses on advancing in innovations at the intersection of biology, technology and AI. Sean was previously the CEO of CancerLinQ and the Global Head of Data Strategy and Data Science at Johnson & Johnson. He had a successful tenure in the US federal government as the associate director of FDA’s Oncology Center of Excellence and the founding executive director of FDA INFORMED, a data science and technology incubator he established under special authorities from the US department of health and human services.
- How are Braven Partners incubating and supporting minimally viable ecosystems of companies that can make a difference?
- What are the goals of the Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare?
- How can digital therapeutics developers ensure effective reimbursement for their products in the healthcare industry?
- How is the ethos of AI in healthcare speaking to a culture that is focused on safety without compromising innovation?
- How do we demystify new tools and technologies such as AI?
- How does the FDA think about regulating AI?
- What can digital therapeutic manufacturers companies, entrepreneurs and trailblazers learn from the Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (AAIH)?
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: