Ep70: Leveling Up ADHD Treatment: The Breakthrough Prescription Video Game for Adults
In this episode, we hear from Eddie Martucci, co-founder and CEO of Akili. In their own words, Akili Interactive is a leading digital health company combining scientific and clinical rigor with ingenuity of the tech industry to reinvent medicine.
In this episode, we cover:
- What factors have led to the increase in market demand for non-drug treatments for adult ADHD?
- How does Akili Interactive’s prescription video game product, EndeavorRx, differ from traditional behavioral therapy for ADHD?
- What are the advantages and challenges of developing a digital therapeutic product that is available over-the-counter (OTC) without a prescription?
- How does the insurance coverage landscape impact the availability and adoption of digital therapeutics?
- What strategies does Akili Interactive employ to address the lack of awareness about digital therapeutics and their potential benefits?
- How does the user interface and experience of the EndeavorRx companion app, EndeavorRx Insight, contribute to higher compliance and better outcomes for families?
- How has Akili Interactive adapted and improved their commercial platform for scaling the distribution of their products?
- What advice does Eddie Martucci have for health executives?
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eddie Martucci on LinkedIn
- Visit Akili
- Season 1 Episode: Akili’s Revolutionary Digital Therapeutic with Eddie Martucci Co-Founder/CEO of Akili
- Episode PDF
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: