Ep41: Digital Therapeutic (DTx) for Suicide Prevention
In this episode I speak with Seth Feuerstein, Founder and CEO of Oui therapeutics, a digital therapeutic company that recently came out of stealth. In their own words: Oui is purpose built to tackle suicide and other challenging health care problems.
In this episode, we cover:
- The background and funding journey to creating Oui
- What are the existing options for suicide prevention?
- What is the patient experience on a digital therapeutic for suicide?
- Approaching to the FDA with a DTx for suicide prevention
- Commercializing DTx and scaling the company
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Seth Feuerstein on LinkedIn
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Season 2 of Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
> Contributing Sponsors: Akili | Big Health | Click Therapeutics | Lindus Health
Follow Digital Health Today:
Browse Episodes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Browse Shows | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram