Ep10: Leveraging Novel Technologies to Meet Unmet Medical Needs – Brent Vaughan CEO, Cognito Therapeutics
There are two kinds of people in the world, says Brent Vaughan — those who prefer to make incremental changes with a lower likelihood of failure, and those who aspire to fix (seemingly) intractable problems that have stymied others. Brent falls in the latter category. A serial entrepreneur, former venture capitalist, and current CEO of Cognito Therapeutics (a DTx company that specializes in neurodegenerative diseases), Brent is also uniquely positioned to evaluate the future of next generation digital therapeutics.
Brent and Eugene talk about the differences between prescription and business-to-consumer DTx, the importance of engaging patients and users early on in the development of novel products, and the exciting potential of translational DTx solutions. Eugene’s podcast partner, Brian Dolan, also pops in with a question.
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Brent Vaughan: LinkedIn
- Visit Cognito Therapeutics: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Website
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: