Ep08: Building a DTx Company as a Biotech – Click Therapeutics with David Klein
In the last episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Eddie Martucci, CEO and Founder of Akili Interactive – the creators of EndeavourRx, which is the first and only prescription treatment delivered through a video game. Imagine that!
In this episode, I continue my DTx journey with yet another early trailblazer, David Klein, CEO and co-founder of Click Therapeutics.
I first met David at Frontiers Health conference a few years back. He struck me as cool and composed, with a clear vision.
Tune in as David shares a little bit of his background and how did he come to starting Click Therapeutics back in the day.
>>Click here to read the transcript
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with David Klein: LinkedIn
- Visit Click Therapeutics: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Website
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Browse Episodes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Browse Shows | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: