Data Driven Healthcare Services: Kuldeep Singh Rajput Shares Insights on Evolving DTx into Virtual Care Platforms
Biofourmis is not your typical standalone DTx company! On the heels of a $300M round, Biofourmis has evolved to a full data driven healthcare services organization with a strong foundation of digital therapies driving care decisions.
To learn more about their work and plans for the future, I went straight to Kuldeep Singh Rajput, founder and CEO of Biofourmis.
Biofourmis, in their own words, “utilizes machine learning, integrated technology and an FDA-cleared analytics engine to streamline connections between patients and care teams, leading to better outcomes for all.”
In this episode we cover:
- The path from creation to funding
- Digital therapeutic companies evolving into virtual care platforms
- Kuldeep’s business hypothesis to entrepreneurial journey
- Being device agnostic: build vs buy
- Patient adoption and utilization
- And much more!
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Season 2 of Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: