Ep15: Treating Depression, Anxiety, and Sleep Disorders with Happify
Chris Wasden came to the digital therapeutics space via a circuitous route through Wall Street, Main Street, and academia. A pro at finding ways to leverage digital solutions in the pharmaceutical industry, he was asked to lead HappifyDTx’s digital therapeutics business after he and his students identified it as the best digital health company in the world. Happify just closed an impressive $73 million funding round and continues to innovate clinically validated tools to treat depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
In this episode, Chris tells Eugene how Happify’s founders moved from creating video games to digital health tools, and why the team took on the mammoth effort of creating an FDA-quality management system for its platform of products. As a result of their hard work, Chris says Happify is the only DTx company out there that has a legitimate, placebo-controlled RCT.
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Chris Wasden: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Visit Happify Health: Twitter| LinkedIn | Facebook | Website
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: