What is computer vision? How do computers see?
What can computers see, and what can they do with that information? These are just some of the few questions we answer as we learn more about our outstanding guest in this episode, Meghan Conroy.
Meghan shares how CAPTUREPROOF was born, what camera vision is, how it works, and its other applications. She discusses how her company adds value to healthcare through images, providing excellent examples of companies she has worked with. Meghan also shares her thoughts and insights on using camera vision in diagnostics and more!
Computer vision is a promising application and can be used to create a visual record of an improvement, so make sure to tune in and enjoy.
About Meghan Conroy
Meghan is the CEO & Founder at Captureproof Inc. Before CAPTUREPROOF, she also founded bH, a clinical trial photo management company. Her background in Physiology led her to work in big Pharma for many years.
Meghan is also a photographer, and her work was exhibited in Chicago, San Francisco, Paris, and London.
- Through evolution, our brain was trained to read visual images in 13 seconds.
- It takes our eye 150 milliseconds to blink.
- Color can be a very compelling aspect of a diagnosis in medicine.
- Visual data can solve so many problems in healthcare.
- 30% of our ER visits for patients over 65 are due to fall.
- There are opportunities for diagnosis across disease states or specialties. Visual data crosses all barriers.
- Website: https://captureproof.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/meghan-conroy-281a97/
- Twitter: @meghanconroy