What are Chatbots? And how can Chatbots be Used in Healthcare?
Today, we feature Manav Sevak, co-founder and CEO of Memora Health, a company that uses chatbots to help with the very complex task of sharing information between healthcare providers and their patients, or even healthcare systems. Healthcare is one of the most complex industries out there, with tons of information being transferred by the second. Chatbots are here to help this information be transferred easier between patients, providers and systems. He also walks us through how they use a decision tree.
Chatbots are changing the world and their application into healthcare is growing by the day. Tune in to this amazing episode with Mr. Sevak, you will enjoy it.
About Manav Sevak
Co-Founder & CEO of Memora Health, a health company using natural language processing technology to build the next-generation of outpatient care and modernize patient communication. He is interested in everything from health tech to computational biology to health policy.
- The chatbot application on healthcare can improve patient access to information and resources.
- Chatbots are automated systems that allow for some form of interaction asynchronously to take place.
- Chatbots have one answer for one question only.
- Chatbots can use incredibly complex decision trees according to the way they are built.
- Any conversational system at the end of the day is really only as good as the data that you give it.
Guest Links and Resources: