Newsday – Apple’s Mis-steps and CyberSecurity Mortality Risk with Chris Logan
October 18, 2021: Chris Logan, Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer at Censinet joins Bill for the news. Ransomware impacts patient care in more ways than one. A new report shows it also increases mortality rates. A healthcare leader urges systems to adopt NIST cybersecurity standards. Best Buy acquires Current Health. Apple employees lash out. And what will it take to maintain the accelerated pace of innovation post-pandemic?
00:00:00 – Intro
00:03:45 – The perimeter in healthcare has been completely shattered
00:30:00 – Bringing quality healthcare into the home has become an important part of the healthcare system often allowing patients better quality of life
00:31:30 – Remote patient monitoring took off during the pandemic. Where does this go and what implications does it have on healthcare?
- Ransomware attacks impact patient care, including increased mortality rates, report finds – Fierce Healthcare
- Adopt NIST cybersecurity standards, health care leader urges – SC Media
- What it will take to maintain the accelerated pace of innovation in health care post-pandemic – Health Evolution
- Best Buy to acquire Current Health to help make home the center of health – Best Buy
- Apple Employees Say Backlash and Confusion Hurt Health Projects – Business Insider