Keynote: Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
March 3, 2023: Diagnosed as an infant, Alex fought cancer for most of her life and at the age of four decided she wanted to hold lemonade stands in her front yard. In her lifetime, Alex raised more than $1 million for a cure and today, Alex’s Lemonade Stand is one of the leading childhood cancer charities in the country having raised more than $250 million. Joining us today is their Co-Executive Director Liz Scott.
- ALSF Vision: A Cure for All Children with Cancer
- Providing Financial, Emotional Logistical Support to Childhood Cancer Families
- Changing the Lives of Kids with Cancer and their Families
- Research that Brings Better Treatments and Cures to Children with Cancer
- Donate: Alex’s Lemonade Stand: Foundation for Childhood Cancer