Activating Your Health Data Supply Chain with Intermountain’s Castell Health and Arcadia
October 8, 2021: End users are getting better about not treating the EHR like a giant post-it note. And we’re seeing much better data quality. Consistently delivering trusted, comprehensive data can create competitive advantages for your organization. Learn how to strategically manage and mobilize data with Intermountain’s Castell Health and Arcadia, who have partnered to elevate value-based care performance. Joining us is David Dirks and Michael Meucci. What are common issues that arise from a poorly managed data supply chain? What is required for data to be trusted and fit for use in healthcare? And how can you master good data governance, strong data provenance management, and effective infrastructure?
- The compounded annual growth rate of healthcare data is 36% [00:03:22]
- We cannot hire computer scientist folks with engineering backgrounds fast enough. It’s an extremely hot labor market. [00:41:07]
- HIMSS: Activating Your Healthcare Data Supply Chain
- David Dirks: [email protected]
- Michael Meucci: [email protected]