Episode 52: Getting Ready For Opening Day
I’m sure that you’ve heard the expression: build it and they will come. You started your private practice because you want to see patients. But how do you build your patient volume?
In this episode, you'll learn 6 steps to accelerate your ramp-up.
- Define your message
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Create your brand
- The name of your business
- Your tagline
- Your domain name
- Your logo
- You need printed materials. This isn't old-fashioned.
- Business cards
- Appointment cards
- Your website is your digital business card
- Promote early and often
- Tell people where you are
- Schedule appointments before your opening day
- Your open house
- Not just a celebration
- It's a powerful form of advertisement
You will want to implement these 6 steps before you open your business in order to maximize the likelihood that you will be busy straight from the start.
The January 2022 cohort of The Private Medical Practice Academy membership starts on January 3, 2022. Enrollment in The Private Medical Practice Academy membership opens December 26, 2021-January 2, 2022.