Reclaim Your Power with Hannah Sawyer
So, you’re thinking about changing your career? That’s a big decision! But what if you’re not sure what you want to do? Or maybe you’ve been at your job for a while and you’re starting to feel stuck? It’s okay – it’s normal to feel this way. A lot can change over the course of ten years, or even five.
In this week’s episode of High Performance Nursing, I have a fascinating conversation with Hannah Sawyer, a registered nurse who ventured into becoming a master mindset coach. So, what’s with the change?
According to Hannah, changing careers isn’t a bad thing. But you’ve got to make sure that you can handle the changes that come with it. After all, it takes time and effort to switch professions, not to mention the investment of your money, time, and energy.
If you’ve got a nagging feeling that it’s time for a change, then this is the episode for you. Listen as Hannah shares her own journey to find an inspiring career, and how she came up with the decision to change hers.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- All about Hannah (00:53)
- Hannah’s journey from being a nurse to becoming a master mindset coach (02:14)
- Creating a compelling career (04:54)
- Navigating identity and career shift (06:44)
- Handling emotions when stepping into a new space (12:29)
- The importance of self-coaching (19:39)
- Dealing with burnout (22:23)
- Setting boundaries (30:45)
- Realities of nurse partnership (37:39)
- Hannah’s take on money issues (46:35)
- Running an online business (50:27)
- Investing in yourself (53:18)
- Rapid-fire questions with Hannah Sawyer (56:53)
CONNECT WITH HANNAH SAWYER
Connect with Hannah on Instagram.
Connect with Hannah on Facebook.
Visit her website here.
CONNECT WITH LIAM CASWELL
Connect with me on Instagram
PS. I have launched my signature “8 week Clinical Career Accelerator Program” to help clinicians (just like you) achieve their career goals, with confidence, clarity and mentorship from me! If this sounds like something you are interested in – reply with the word “Accelerate” for more info!
P.P.S Whenever you are ready… here are 3 ways I can help you build your healthcare career.
1) Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips, strategies, and planing you need to thrive. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO GET ACCESS
2) Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!
3) Check out my Instagram@highperformancenursing and join your HPN peers!