Bet On Yourself And Recognise Your Success
A lot of people tend to stop themselves from pursuing a big goal. We constantly hold back because of imposter syndrome and the fear of failure.
With podcasting, I’ve realised that failing can be a beautiful thing. It may be hard, but I’ve always been determined to push myself to experience the highs and the lows.
As we celebrate the 50th episode of the High Performance Nursing, I decided to record a solo episode to celebrate this milestone. A year ago, I never thought that I’d be able to publish this many episodes, but here we are.
Through this episode, I encourage you to bet on yourself and recognise your success. You may have had small wins and think that they’re not substantial, but in these little triumphs we become more empowered and believe that we’re amazing beings capable of achieving whatever we want.
Remember that the only block stopping you from getting what you want is you, so step into your greatness, take massive messy strategic action and don’t be afraid to fail.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why we need to stop, breathe, and reflect (01:05)
- The dangers of imposter syndrome (02:02)
- Bet on yourself and do whatever you want (03:25)
- Why failing is a beautiful thing (04:30)
- Liam’s goals for the HPN podcast (06:00)
- The importance of self-care (06:25)
CONNECT WITH LIAM CASWELL
Connect with me on Instagram
PS. I have launched my signature “8 week Clinical Career Accelerator Program” to help clinicians (just like you) achieve their career goals, with confidence, clarity and mentorship from me! If this sounds like something you are interested in – reply with the word “Accelerate” for more info!
P.P.S Whenever you are ready… here are 3 ways I can help you build your healthcare career.
1) Click here to Join my private Facebook Community “High-Performance Nursing – How to build your healthcare career” where I share all the career tips, strategies, and planing you need to thrive. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO GET ACCESS
2) Subscribe and listen to the High Performance Nursing Podcast available on all major podcast platforms! I would love if you could leave a review!
3) Check out my Instagram@highperformancenursing and join your HPN peers!